Paintings for sale...
Completed paintings offered for sale can be packed and sent quickly, usually within three working days.
I offer a full refund of the price of the painting if you return it to me, for whatever reason, in the same or similar packing (signed for service), within a month of receipt.
You can pay securely online.
If you are interested in a portrait of your home then please read on...
Commissioning a watercolour painting of your home might be easier and cheaper than you thought....
The usual price for the usual portrait is £120 which includes p&p to UK.
If you can provide clear photos then I can create a nice watercolour for you.
How to order...
1. Contact me with your requirements.
2. I reply and provide the email address to send photos.
3. Provide photos. (I might ask for more)
4. I let you know that I have enough information to go ahead. If photos do not give me enough information and this cannot be resolved, then I will let you know and we will not proceed. Remember that at this stage you have not committed or paid.
5. You make your payment. You can pay securely online by clicking on a "click here" picture on my home page.
6. Within three to four weeks of cleared payment I post the finished painting to you. (Rush jobs for gifts considered.) (May take longer at busy times.)
7. You are delighted and tell all your friends!
I provide a watercolour painting completed on quality paper with quality paints.
The painting is not mounted or framed so that you can choose all this at your local framer's.
The approximate size of the painting is 10 x 8 inches - but this depends somewhat on the shape of the house and its setting.
Remember that a painting of this size in a mount and narrow frame will result in a frame about 15 x 13 inches.
Your home will be at its best, wheelie bins and satellite dishes disappear and any hanging baskets etc. will be in full bloom!
If you are taking photos especially for me, then sunshine always helps.
Just let me know what you have in mind and we'll take it from there...